Sunday, October 30, 2005

H-A double L O W double E N spells what?

Merry Christmas! ..oh wait not that one which was also banned last year too. I mean Happy HALLOWEEN! YES! one of if not THE best holidays of the year. How can you not like it? My god it's what every kid can't wait for when the fall comes right? you know the CANDY and costumes..pumpkins and ghosts( for me the Headless Horseman best story ever)how can any parent unless they are like the ones in the article doesn't let their kids celebrate halloween? I still wish I was a kid at this time just so I can go dress up and get candy.


Why am I ranting on this? because of this article:



"The school's principal said yesterday he acceded to the complaints of a handful of parents who said that because the school's traditional Halloween celebrations offended their religious beliefs, they would not send their children to school if the revelry continued this year."


great..you know what? just ban every damn holiday from now on because this complaining stuff is just rediculous already. Basically kids that DO celebrate halloween can't in school now cause a couple of those parents don't like it? it's sickening already. If you don't want your kids celebrating it then that's YOUR issue not everyone elses in school who don't have a problem with it. These are obviously are the same people that don't celebrate christmas.




I feel bad for kids in school these days...can't celebrate anything anymore. BORING.

No comments:

 

Distributed by eBlog Templates